- 1 According to Hubspot Websites that Blog Have a 13x Better Chance at ROI
- 2 Introducing Outrageous B2B Copywriting: High-Quality Content Articles & Blog Posts
- 3 Traditional advertising methods are dying, so if you don’t adopt the current methods you will be left behind.
- 4 The Solution is Simple
- 5 How does this put money in the bank?
- 6 Want Help?
According to Hubspot Websites that Blog Have a 13x Better Chance at ROI
Outrageous Copywriting is dedicated to helping small business and entrepreneurs by helping them implement strategies that bring more website traffic, more leads, and more conversions.
I’m Lori and I’ve been writing content and blog posts since blogging first appeared on the scene.
I never really took it seriously when a journalist stole one of my blog posts and printed it in a newspaper, word-for-word. I probably should have though.
Articles sell newspapers, we’ve all heard it. They also drive visitors to your website if they are done right and are optimized and relevant to your site.
Chances are you know already know a blog adds value to your website, because you already have one.
- Maybe you’re a one many shop with no time for blogging.
- Maybe you used to have a Content Manager, and don’t have one now.
- Maybe you’re just floundering for a million little reasons
Introducing Outrageous B2B Copywriting: High-Quality Content Articles & Blog Posts
Do you need help writing website articles or blog posts?
The goal here is to provide you with well-written, conversion-focused copy for your website. This is what Outrageous Copywriting does.
- Every article and blog post is written using a proven method
- Every article and blog post is well-researched
- Every article and blog post is optimized
We do this so your time and money is saved.
Traditional advertising methods are dying, so if you don’t adopt the current methods you will be left behind.
You already know how difficult it is for your biz dev team to get someone to agree to stay on the phone for 30 seconds so they can pitch them. No matter what tricks they use it’s a losing game. Not to mention maintaining a calling team is COSTLY.
Sales methods have changed. Dramatically.
- Consumers do their own product research. They don’t get sold.
- They they are immune to hard-sell advertising and just hate being buried in them.
- Most consumers ignore everything.
So, how do you get their attention?
The Solution is Simple
You don’t sell them.
You help them.
Using a method called Inbound Marketing and I’m here to help you start using it now.
Start ATTRACTING your audience.
Keep their INTEREST.
Then they will DESIRE more.
Leading them to take ACTION.
The formula is clear.
How does this put money in the bank?
- I identify problems that your target customer has.
- The I write articles about them & publish them on your blog.
- These posts are promoted through your our email list and social media.
- Your customers find them, read them, then see you as an authority.
- They get curious about your solutions.
- They book & hop on a call with one of your account managers.
- Account managers have the easiest sell in the world because the lead already knows, likes and trusts you.
By doing this, cold calling becomes a thing of the past. The leads come to you. You’ll be booking meetings instead of making calls.
NEVER HAVE TO COLD CALL AGAIN.
Let’s talk about the elephant in the room. The biggest problem is that most people don’t have time to write blog posts.
To be honest, you have other more important things to do.
Researching and writing a blog post takes time, and it needs someone who is actually skilled at writing. That’s me.
Reach out to me to learn more.